Tips for choosing a bed:
- The bed should be chosen very carefully, because the quality of your sleep depends on it;
- Double beds of 180×200 cm are considered standard. However, when choosing sizes, first of all, you or your partner’s height should be taken into account, with a margin of not less than 10-15 centimeters.
- Classic shapes of double beds – rectangular and square. They will easily fit into the interior, and you can easily find a mattress for them. There are also oval, round, arcuate and other shapes. However, in this case, you will have to deal with a series of problems related to the functionality of the premises, non-standard mattresses and custom-made bed linen;
- A bed without a back is worth looking at if it will stand very close to the wall. Then it is useful to finish the wall with some soft and practical material, but it requires additional efforts;
- It is much easier to place a bed with a backrest that creates physical and psychological feelings of comfort, protection. In addition, many people like to read books or watch TV while in bed, which involves a semi-sitting position. In that case, a high continuous backrest will work best.
- Width – 140cm – 200cm;
- Length – 200 cm;
- Height – 21 cm;
- Mattress support slats are included;
- Fittings and assembly instructions included;
- Delivered disassembled / assembly required;
- Packaging – cardboard box, PVC film;
Material – Solid pine;
Processing – ECO Colour Green line Furniture (Specially designed for children’s lines)
The price does not include – Bed linen, as well as other interior accessories.
Production and delivery in 1-2 weeks, if not available in stock;