In order to exclude delays and disagreements during the conclusion of the purchase agreement, please read and confirm the most important SIA “Folkland Home” attached below, unified reg.No. 40103851801 (hereinafter – folkland.lv) the terms of purchase of the offered goods.
In case you do not agree with these terms, please do not visit and use the online store folkland.lv, as well as do not use the services offered and the information contained therein.
From the moment you start using the online store folkland.lv or perform any activities on the said site, it will be assumed that you have read the terms and conditions in force at the time of use and will comply with them. Every user of the online store is obliged to read the rules regularly so that they have the opportunity to get acquainted with the changes made in time. If you do not agree with the terms, it is forbidden to use the online store.
- As the sale of the product offered by folkland.lv takes place through an offer posted on the Internet, in accordance with Article 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL), in this case, a distance contract is concluded between the buyer and the seller.
- Folkland.lv all product prices are indicated, including Value Added Tax 21%. The cost of the delivery service is not included in the price of the item and is calculated individually.
- The ordered product and the selected delivery service can be paid for by bank transfer or payment in cash upon receipt of the product.
- When placing an order, it is necessary to fill in the form with Name, Surname, Address and e-mail address so that the customer can be sent the order information, advance invoice, etc. required documentation.
- When ordering a product, we offer to choose one of three ways to receive the product:
- free delivery in Riga, Ulbrokas street 12 / Building 2 at our courier / representative.
- free reception at the Production Plant, Indrānu Street 4, Valka, Valka District, LV-4701.
- delivery to an address in the Baltic States.
- When the customer’s order is ready, we will contact the customer before delivery to specify the most convenient delivery time.
- Before using the product, please carefully read the instructions for use and care recommendations for the furniture, use the purchased product for its intended purpose, taking into account the product specification and the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The goods purchased in the Folkland.lv Online Store have a manufacturer’s warranty and it is valid for 24 months from the date of purchase. A product replaced under warranty does not receive an additional warranty period.
- Folkland.lv is not responsible for incorrect use of furniture, all our products are made of natural pine wood, wood is a living natural material, direct factors (sun, rain, wind, snow) can cause changes in shape, color and structure, resins and microcracks may appear. Wooden products need to be protected from bad weather, although the furniture has been treated with a protective agent for several years, they can withstand a small amount of rain. If you expose the furniture to Latvian weather for a long time, the color may disappear, so wooden furniture must be protected from direct exposure to external factors by covering it with a tarpaulin or placing it under a canopy. The product only needs to be installed in accordance with the installation instructions and the connection screws must be tightened after a few months. If you receive a low-quality or deformed product that does not meet the specification, the damaged product will be exchanged for a new one or the customer will be refunded the amount paid. The warranty covers furniture that has been damaged during transport, as well as defects caused by the manufacturer. The free warranty does not apply in the event of force majeure, as well as:
- if the furniture was not installed in accordance with the instructions.
- if the furniture is damaged due to the buyer’s fault.
- if the customer has not complied with the operating rules.
After the defect is detected and confirmed, within 14 – 25 working days, the damaged product will be exchanged for a new one. If the product is available in stock, it will be exchanged within 3 days.
- We remind you that the provisions of the PTAL do not apply to cases when the product is purchased by legal entities.
- The users of the online store folkland.lv have the right to use the opportunities and services offered therein at the price valid at the time of offering the respective service. At the discretion of Folkland.lv, change the prices indicated in the online store and / or create new paid services.
Delivery and payment procedure
The buyer orders the goods through this website, indicating the type and quantity of goods to be ordered. The Buyer has the opportunity to pay for the product using the payment tools built into the Internet store or by paying the invoice prepared by the seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail. The invoice is prepared elechronically and is valid without a signature.
The Seller shall ensure the delivery of the goods within 20 days from the receipt of payment for the goods, coordinating the delivery time with the Buyer.
Right of withdrawal
According to the Right of Withdrawal, the Consumer may return the product within 14 days of purchase without explaining the reasons for the return. When exercising the right of withdrawal, please observe the following conditions: check but do not use the product; keep and do not damage the original packaging and equipment of the product.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must fill in the Right of Withdrawal form and send it to the e-mail address email@example.com, as well as inform about the decision to withdraw from the concluded agreement.
In order for the right of withdrawal to expire, it is sufficient that you send your notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will refund to you all payments received from you, except for shipping costs, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the date we were notified of your decision to withdraw from this Agreement. Refunds will be made using the same means of payment you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not be charged for such a refund.
We may withhold a refund until we have received the goods back or you have provided proof that the goods have been returned, whichever is earlier.
The goods must be sent to the folkland.lv factory, located at Indrānu Street 4, Valka, Valka District, LV-4701, without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date you notified us of your decision to withdraw from this agreement. The deadline will be met if you return the goods before the 14-day deadline.
The buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- the ordered goods cannot be returned according to their nature, or they are perishable or can be used quickly;
- the ordered goods are made directly to the Buyer by individual order;
- Section 12, Paragraph six of the Law on Consumer Protection of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that “the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal”. The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal or to charge a compensation fee if the product is damaged by negligent handling during the use or without following the instructions, if the original packaging of the product is lost or its packaging is significantly damaged.
By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used to enable the Seller to accept the Buyer’s order and deliver the goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer’s order will be sent to the specified e-mail.